What are Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
Types of Cookies we use
- Processes: Process cookies help make the website work and deliver services that the website visitor expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website; Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly.
- Session State: Websites often collect information about how users interact with a website; This may include the pages users visit most often and whether users get error messages from certain pages; We use these so-called ‘session state cookies’ to help us improve our services, in order to improve our users’ browsing experience; Blocking or deleting these cookies will not render the website unusable; These cookies may also be used to anonymously measure the effectiveness of PPC (pay per click).
- Analytics: Google Analytics is Google’s analytics tool that helps website and app owners to understand how their visitors engage with their properties; It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors; In addition to reporting website usage statistics, Google Analytics can also be used, together with some of the advertising cookies described above, to help show our ads more efficiently (like on Google Search) and across the web and to measure interactions with the ads we show.
For more information on Castelnau des Fieumarcon and our policies, you can reach us through any of the contacts:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +33 (0) 5 62 68 99 30